Solar Pump InverterWritten by WebMaster
Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking and Dry Run Protection
MAK Pumps is the ABB Channel Partner (www.abb.com) and promoting the ACS355, ACSM1 and other solar energy related products. ABB solar pump drive is environmentally friendly, with a long lifetime and low maintenance costs. Typical applications are irrigation, community water supply, fish farming and agriculture.
The drive has many solar-specific and pump control functions, such as built-in maximum power point tracking and dry run detection, as well as sensor-less flow calculation.
The maximum power point tracking (MPPT) ensures you to get the best output power possible from your solar panels and it maximizes the performance of your pump along the day.
- 0.37 to 45 kW/0.5 to 60 hp
- Operates without grid directly from photovoltaic (PV) cells
- Automatic start and stop with solar radiation
- Built-in maximum power point tracking (MPPT)
- Easy installation and set-up for serial production
- Compatible with all pump types
- Compact and uniform drive module design (IP20)
- High protection class variants (IP66/67) for harsh environments
- Dual supply capability with change over switch - solar and grid compatible
- Sensorless vector control of induction motors and permanent magnet motors